Facebook page plugin provides a number of options to customize the view
- Facebook Page URL ** Required field
- Tabs: You can embed a variety of tabs from your page on to the plugin. For Example:
- Timeline Tab: Will show the most recent posts of your Facebook Page timeline.
- Events Tab: People can follow your page events and subscribe to events from the plugin.
- Messages Tab: People can message your page directly from your website. People need to be logged in to use this feature.
- Use Small Header: This option uses a smaller version of the page header in the plugin. The intent of using this could be to allow visitors to focus on the page posts etc.
- Hide Cover Photo: As the name suggests this option hides the cover photo of the page.
- Adapt to plugin container width: The plugin will by default adapt to the
width of its parent container on page load (min.
180px / max.
500px), useful for changing layout.
- Show Friends Faces: Show who likes your Page with real people's profile images rather than just a number. People visting your Page will see a count of friends that like the Page as well as their profile photos.
- Height: The pixel height of the embed (Min. 70)
- Width: The pixel width of the embed (Min. 180 to Max. 500)